Home waterproofing can be done in a variety of ways to solve a variety of issues.
One of the goals of any home is to build a comfortable living space inside while keeping the elements outside! We build strong foundations and solid roofs in order to keep the outdoor elements outside. However, when the water starts to sneak its way in from the outdoors, it’s time to take a more direct approach with our home waterproofing services here at Ample Epoxy Systems! Our home waterproofing services can take many different forms for your Toronto, Ontario home, each one customized to your needs.
- Crawl space waterproofing- If you have a crawl space, you might not relish the thought of going through it to look for water! It’s because of issues like this one that home waterproofing needs might extend over the years. We can thoroughly search your crawl space for home waterproofing needs.
- Crack injection waterproofing- Not every crack in the cement requires a full waterproofing membrane repair! If a small crack is letting in water, we will help determine and repair the cause and then repair the crack by prepping the area and injecting a special epoxy material to seal it right up!
- Sump pits/pumps- In areas with high water tables or lots of rain, a sump pit or pump gives the water collection a secure place to converge and then be pumped out without ever damaging your foundation.
- Interior weeping tile systems- These systems use specialized tiles and excavation to allow water to drain away from your home instead of into your home.
- Membrane waterproofing systems- Think of this service like applying a protective layer around your home! With our specialized epoxy materials, water can’t get through!
- And more!
If you want to know more about home waterproofing, give us a call today!