When you need a waterproofing contractor in Orillia, give us a call.
Are you looking for a waterproofing contractor who can offer you comprehensive solutions to your water problem at your home or business in Orillia, Ontario? Here at Ample Epoxy Systems, our waterproofing contractors have been providing waterproofing and epoxy coating services to customers in the Orillia area since 1993.
Give us a call if you need a waterproofing contractor for any of the following areas:
- Basement: Solving the problem of a leaky basement can be challenging, but we have several strategies we can use like interior weeping tiles, an exterior membrane, or a sump pump.
- Foundation: Directing water away from your home’s foundation is key to long-term dryness. Whether it is your home or business, we can help you improve and protect your investment.
- Balcony: Waterproofing your balcony protects the lower level of your home from expensive water damage. Don’t risk exposure to mold and mildew for yourself, your loved ones, your employees or your customers.
- Sump pit or pump: Protect your basement or crawlspace from flooding with a sump pit or pump. We can inspect, maintain or repair an existing sump pump or install a new one.
- Crawlspace: Crawlspaces are known for being dark and damp, but they shouldn’t have excess moisture. The air in your crawlspace ends up inside your building, so protect people with asthma or allergies by maintaining a dry crawlspace that is less likely to grow mold or mildew.
When you need a waterproofing contractor in Orillia, give us a call. No job is too big or small. We are known for putting our clients first, being fair and honest, and having reasonable pricing on products and services.
At Ample Epoxy Systems, our waterproofing contractors are proud to serve Barrie, Orillia, Midhurst, Midland, Collingwood, Bradford, Toronto, Newmarket, Alliston, the GTA, and all of Simcoe County, Ontario.