We offer a variety of home waterproofing services in Barrie that will give you confidence and peace of mind that your home is protected.
Did you know home waterproofing is one of the most important steps you can take towards protecting your property against flooding events? Are you unsure of the last time your home was checked for water damage? Do you know if your home has ever been waterproofed?
If you are experiencing indoor air quality issues, your basement is constantly damp, or you have foundation damage from a previous flooding concern, it’s time to take steps towards home waterproofing that gives you a safer, healthier living environment in Barrie, Ontario. At Ample Epoxy Systems, we offer a variety of home waterproofing services that will give you confidence and peace of mind that your home is protected.
We realize that what one home will need to ensure proper protection against water damage and flooding will be different from another. This is why we provide our clients with many different home waterproofing services. These include some of the following:
- Basement waterproofing—We can implement solutions that ensure moisture doesn’t take over your basement and cause mold and mildew issues. These solutions can also help you turn your basement into a useable living space.
- Foundation waterproofing—If you aren’t careful, water can seep into your foundation and cause severe water damage. Our foundation waterproofing services protect your foundation from this potential damage.
- Crack injections—With our crack injection services, we can seal any concerning cracks in your basement or foundation with a combination of epoxy paste and an epoxy or urethane resin to prevent water infiltration.
- Interior weeping tile systems—With one of these systems, you can encourage water to drain away from the foundation of your home, which prevents moisture buildup and related issues.
- Sump pumps—A sump pump is a device that actively drains water that accumulates in a basement or another lower-level area. We often recommend sump pumps for basements that experience reoccurring drainage and moisture-related issues.
After performing a full assessment of your home’s waterproofing needs, we might recommend one or a combination of these options. Whatever we suggest, you can feel confident knowing we only want what is best for your home waterproofing needs.
How We Can Help
Whether you need crack injections where your foundation has sustained damage, you want to install a sump pump in your basement, or you have a long-term issue and a weeping tile system will finally give you a solution, we are equipped to handle the job. Your home should be a place of safety and security, and our home waterproofing solutions will ensure that you know your property and your family are protected against flooding events.
Contact Us Today
If you need assistance with home waterproofing, contact us at Ample Epoxy Systems today for an estimate. We always put our clients first, provide fair pricing, and stand behind the integrity of our work. Our home waterproofing services are designed to give you long-lasting solutions, and we know you will enjoy the results. Call today to get started with your home waterproofing.