Applying an epoxy floor coating to your concrete floors can make a big difference at your Barrie, ON home or business.
Are you interested in adding a durable and clean surface to your concrete floors? Would you like to add a new colour to upgrade your current flooring without a total floor redo? At Ample Epoxy Systems, we offer epoxy floor coatings as a great solution to creating a new space. An epoxy floor coating is a durable material that has many benefits.
- Keep it Clean – Epoxy floor coatings are easy to clean and provide a seamless surface that prevents dirt and debris from getting backed up in cracks and crevices.
- High Performance – When you add an epoxy floor coating, its durable finish won’t require regular maintenance or refinishing. It is a high performance surface that will last for many years.
- Styles & Colour Options – An epoxy floor coating enhances the aesthetics of your space and is available in many colours and styles. You can easily designate different work zones or give your home flooring a clean appearance.
- Safety – With a slip-resistant coating, epoxy provides improved safety for visitors and tenants alike.
3 Signs You Need to Add an Epoxy Floor Coating to Your Garage
Many people love the look and design of epoxy floor coatings, but many people don’t realize they offer more than aesthetic benefits. In fact, an epoxy floor coating can help you keep your garage floor clean, make things safer in this area, and so much more.
If you’re not sure if an epoxy floor coating is for you, here are a few signs it’s probably time to invest:
1. Your garage floor is starting to crack—The nature of concrete is simply to crack over time due to shrinkage, settlement, and temperature changes. A quality epoxy floor coating can increase the durability of your floors and prevent these unsightly cracks from occurring.
2. There are stains on your garage floor—You work on projects in your garage, park your car, and store messy outdoor materials. As a result, your garage floor is constantly subject to hard water stains, dirty tire marks, paint spatters, oil leaks, and more. An epoxy floor coating creates a protective surface that can cover up old spills and prevent new ones from developing.
3. You’re starting to notice pits & corrosion—Does your garage have a painted surface? Or, does it already have another type of subpar surface applied to it? If so, it’s likely to start to pit and corrode over the years. We recommend repairing and refinishing your floor with an epoxy coating, so it’s no longer an eyesore that makes you dread going out in your garage.
Applying an epoxy floor coating to your concrete floors can make a big difference at your Barrie, ON home or business, and our team at Ample Epoxy Systems is available to answer your questions. When you contact us, you’ll find our comprehensive services include floor leveling, surface preparation, shot blasting, concrete floor polishing, diamond grinding and rubber membranes. The finished result will be a beautiful new surface that is designed to last. If you are interested in epoxy floor coating for your home or business, schedule an estimate with us today.